Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i'm 18!

On the 27th may (last wednesday) was terry and my birthday.its kind of exciting though.i'm 18 this year.well.fyi.i NEVER celebrate my birthday in school before. ( i mean, my birthday never fall on a schooling day before ).so this year is my very 1st year celebrating birthday in my school.i would say its really nice.having friends wishing u as u meet them,got the whole class singing birthday song for me and stuffs and not forgetting every msgs i received on my cellphone.i appreaciate it ALOT! its nice its fun and i enjoyed being 18!

and i would like to thank my bunch FRIENDS for the outing.its hell of a fun being with u all.just enjoy spending valuable time with each other.having u all is one good gift i would say.

i'm addicted to : NESTUM! gosh.

calvin says : friends is everything.

No comments: