Thursday, December 25, 2008

lucky?

alrite.holidays have been good! so rite now,i'll be leaving for ns tomorrow.my whole family is like so worried and stuffs noe.especially both of my grandmas! my paternal grandma even come to my house and spend 1 whole night with me.talk talk talk! was like kinda touched la.and she even get something religious for me.then my maternal grandma,she knows that i like roast pork so much and she even bought 1 kg of them for me.fuhh!!!! its like the best roast pork i ever had! i can feel the sweetness!

HERE COMES THE BEST PART!
my paternal grandma told me that she will send me off tomorrow.i was like : WOW! ALRITE!
how cool man! then my maternal grandma told me the SAME thing too! hahaha!

CONCLUSION?
I WILL HAVE 2 GRANDMAS SENDING ME OFF TOMORROW! YAYY!!
THANKS THOUGH! APPREACIATE IT LOTS!

lucky much? hehehehe!

1 comment:

Naughty Girl said...

so sweet and warm =)
take care dude!