Sunday, November 9, 2008

MOSQUITOES!!!!!!

Its started with me chatting with *someone*.its was so damn cute! i just cant stop laughing! it goes like this :
she : u know something or not?
me : wat?
she : i don kill mosquitoes wan noe.
me : *sounds familiar* i think u told me before ady
she : lucky u never forget wat i said to u
me : i wont.but why u don kill them?
ATTENTION!!! THIS IS THE FUNNY WAN!
she : because.mosquitoes also looking for food ma.if we kill them not fair le!
me : LAUGH LIKE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she : why u laugh?
me : ITS FUNNY! then wat u do with them?
she : oh,i used to catch them then they will feel the WARMNESS i gave to them then i'll let them go.and they never sting me!
me : LAUGH MORE LIKE A CRAZY GUY!
she : but only those mosquitoes in my house wan wont sting me la cause they know i don kill them
me : LAUGH TILL I TOUCH THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA!
that's it.

jokes from,
*someone* and me!

2 comments:

suszi said...

its the truth lar wei!not funny lar.lol

suszi said...

its not funny lar wei.its the truth!